In past years, students at the University of South Carolina could only use cash and checks to join the Student Gamecock Club. Looking for a more efficient way to sell memberships to students, Joe O’Clair and the University of South Carolina turned to SuperFan to utilize RevPass, a digital solution to generate revenue.
The Student Gamecock Club campaign began running in the 2017-2018 academic year. Current students are able to renew their membership and new students can register for the 2019-2020 academic year. Membership is $35.
– Official Under Armour Student Gamecock Club t-shirt
– Behind-the-scenes tour of the University of South Carolina athletics facilities
– 3 reward points to go towards securing student tickets
– 1 additional reward point each consecutive year of Student Gamecock Club membership
– Student Gamecock Club car decal
– Consecutive year points for future Gamecock Club Membership available upon graduation
The University of South Carolina saw so much success with their campaign that they now offer a 4 year Gamecock membership, which in the first month of the 2019-2020 campaign, has outsold the one year option. From the beginning of the campaign in June 2019, they averaged over $10,000 a week. The campaign took off in August 2019, and they saw an average of nearly $20,000 a week.