Want to work with us? We are a fun, hardworking, fast-paced bunch. We are united by a love for energizing and innovating. If this sounds like you, let’s talk.
SuperFan, Inc. is looking for a talented, driven, and experienced individual to help secure new partnerships and opportunities across the company’s high school, collegiate, and professional markets.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Sales Representative is responsible for managing a portfolio of sales territories across the United States. The primary objectives for the Sales Representative are to secure new client partnerships, to maximize value, and to promote the SuperFan platform and offerings across those territories. The Sales Representative must have a proven track record of in sales and/or marketing success, must be comfortable selling over the phone, email, social media, face to face, and through online demos and webinars. This is a remote position working for a Saas business. Other responsibilities include:
• Use of modern sales technologies and inbound strategies to generate new leads
• Building valuable, lasting relationships with prospective clients and key territory stakeholders
• Mastery of SuperFan platform demo as a tool to educate and sell the product and offerings to prospective clients
• Contributes in a fun, entrepreneurial, competitive work environment with an emphasis on growth and development
• Works with other departments to ensure successful new account transition, program execution, and product innovation
• Aligned with SuperFan’s core values: serving the customer first, transparency in communication, execution, fun, character, and a willingness to experiment
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 3 years + of sales and/or marketing experience required (preferably in technology, athletics, or academics industries)
• Highly motivated, disciplined, competitive, goal-oriented
• History of exceeding sales/marketing targets and expectations
• Excellent organizational, written, and oral communication skills
• Possesses a strong worth ethic and team player mentality
• Creative problem solving and decision-making skills
• Ability to communicate well between internal teams/departments
• Comfortable with technology and modern sales tools: email, web-conferencing, social media, website, CRM, and tracking
• Background in Saas companies a plus!
ABOUT SUPERFAN, INC.
SuperFan, Inc. is a Louisville, Kentucky-based company that develops reward/loyalty software aimed primarily at high schools, colleges/universities, and professional sports teams in North America. For more information, please visit us on the web at www.supefaninc.com.
Email cover letter, salary requirement, and resume to Kayla Mount at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to get started?
Schedule a demo with one of our reps to find out how SuperFan can increase attendance at your events.